Saturday

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to everyone!

In the run up to Easter I was wondering about my next project. I felt I wanted to do something more "Spring & Summer-ish", possibly with cotton but just did not quite know where to begin. But as with many things recently my little boy has helped me find the answers. I picked the colours that are inspired by his play - mat & I decided to crochet because I enjoy crocheting simply because it is fun to do!
As it turned out these baskets became very handy in the house for Easter and I am sure they will become handy for any other time of year as well.

Birthe





4 comments:

  1. Helt nydelig! Du er så flink!

    Kos deg videre i Påsken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tusen takk, så koselig!
    Jeg får si takk i lige måde til en flink og flittig dame!
    Ha en fortsatt herlig påske!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De var kjempefine! Friske og flotte å sette frem på sommerbordet :-) God påske videre til deg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk for det, så hyggelig!

      Delete